Water Loss in Apartments
This water damage on the hallway carpet of this apartment complex was due to a stove fire triggering the sprinkler system. The extent of the water damage covered two floors as the water through the floor to the ceiling of the level below it. SERVPRO of Branch and South Calhoun was prompt to attend to the building damage and get started in the water extraction process. Several units were also affected and we had to extract the water from those units and any damaged contents as well. Our customer was very satisfied by our professional techs that worked diligently on this mitigation process.