Why SERVPRO When It Comes To Getting Your Home Back To Normal!
These are the five basic principles of all successful mold removal and mold remediation projects:
- A. Safety – Protect all workers and occupants.
- B. Assessment – Make a preliminary assessment, an assessment during mold remediation and an assessment after mold remediation.
- C. Contamination Control – Prevent cross-contamination and the spread of mold from contaminated areas to areas absent of or with less contamination.
- D. Source Removal – Physically remove the mold at its source.
- E. Moisture Removal – Eliminate the moisture problem that caused the mold outbreak.
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Branch and South Calhoun Counties professionals can inspect and assess your property. If mold is found, they have the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.